Art for Heart’s Sake Bundle of Pre recorded Art lessons
As a mother of two children and an Art and Design teacher with 23 years teaching experience, I understand how children can become easily bored over the school holidays or on rainy, cold days.
I therefore want to help you and your child by providing online, educational art lessons which will encourage your child and family to find joy and fun in being creative at home together (with no extra cost of having to purchase expensive art materials) whilst ensuring they are receiving cross curricular links through reinforced learning by undertaking my art lessons.
As a fully qualified teacher, I understand as a parent you want to ensure that your child has opportunities to have creative fun to express themselves, without any mess or stress for you to have to clean up.
Art lesson package or 12 lessons
My digital portal called ‘Art for Heart’s Sake’ will engage, entertain and educate your child, which will ultimately make life easier for you. The ‘Art for Heart’s Sake’ consists of
- 12 pre – recoded art lessons
Your family may for example create the drawing section of one of the pre recorded art lessons one day of the week and then add colour on another day or they may want to complete the whole lesson on the same day, its entirely up to you.
Please note that the portal cannot be shared with any other friends, families or groups.
Your purchase offers a single user license to participate in the course only and option to partake in one of the live lessons.
Our copyright content is therefore only available per family who have purchased. If we become aware of this content being shared with other parties your subscription will be cancelled and access to the lessons stopped.
The materials you will need at home for the art lessons are as follows
- A4 Paper
- Oil pastels and crayons
Summary of what is included:-
- 12 pre recorded art lessons that can be watched, rewinded and replayed, at any time, from any location and on any device.
- Reference to the formal elements on the National curriculum will be addressed in each lesson which consist of line, shape, form, tone pattern and colour.
- Each lesson has Cross Curricular links to Numeracy and Literary to assist with reinforced learning and will have reference to different themes of art, focusing on an artist or designer whose style of work is influenced by a particular movement or style. Other interesting facts on how it is relevant to the History of Art or WAU will be discussed in the introduction powerpoint presentation.
- The lessons will help improve your child’s self-confidence, assist with relaxation and mental wellbeing, encourage independent thinking, improve fine motor skills and stretch their artistic potential.
- All lessons will be taught using clear step-by-step instructions which will assist your child to create artworks they will be happy and proud of.
Please Note that the lessons will be active for 3 months from when you purchase the package. After this time the lessons will be made inactive.
We offer a no refunds policy.