Art for Heart’s Sake Bundle of Art lessons
As a mother of two children and an Art and Design teacher with 23 years teaching experience, I understand how children can become easily bored over the winter months when the dark evenings draw in and the weather is wet and cold which doesn’t permit outside play.
As a fully qualified teacher, I understand as a parent you want to ensure that your child has opportunities to have creative fun to express themselves, without any mess or stress for you to have to clean up.
I therefore want to help you and your child by providing online, educational art lessons which will encourage your child to find joy and fun in being creative at home (with no extra cost of having to purchase expensive art materials) whilst ensuring they are receiving cross curricular links through reinforced learning by undertaking my art lessons.
Art lesson package or 12 lessons
My digital portal called ‘Art for Heart’s Sake’ will engage, entertain and educate your child over the winter months which will ultimately make life easier for you. The ‘Art for Heart’s Sake’ consists of
- 12 pre – recoded art lessons along with added bonus one live online lesson with Sinead on the 11th Dec at 3pm.
Children may for example create the drawing section of one of the pre recorded art lessons one day of the week and then add colour on another day or they may want to complete the whole lesson on the same day, its entirely up to your child and your schedule.
Each lesson has an accompanying line drawing of each art work included so that younger siblings can partake in the lesson and colour in the page. This will make them feel they are included in the whole experience and keep them engaged too.
Please note that the portal cannot be shared with any other friends, families or groups. Your purchase offers a single user license to participate in the course only and option to partake in one live lessons. Our copyright content is therefore only available per family who have purchased. If we become aware of this content being shared with other parties your subscription will be cancelled and access to the lessons stopped.
The materials you will need at home for the art lessons are as follows
- A4 Paper
- Watercolour paints
- Oil pastels and crayons
From my teaching career l also know that the line drawing will benefit children with SEN, as many tend to prefer to see the overall big, picture from the onset of the lesson so that they can refer back to the line drawing for guidance during the lesson.
Summary of what is included:-
- 12 pre recorded art lessons that can be watched, rewinded and replayed, at any time, from any location and on any device.
- 12 accompanying line drawings for each lesson.
- The live lesson on zoom will be take place before Christmas to get your child in the mood for Santa’s arrival.
- Reference to the formal elements on the National curriculum will be addressed in each lesson which consist of line, shape, form, tone pattern and colour.
- Each lesson has Cross Curricular links to Numeracy and Literary to assist with reinforced learning and will have reference to different themes of art, focusing on an artist or designer whose style of work is influenced by a particular movement or style. Other interesting facts on how it is relevant to the History of Art or WAU will be discussed in the introduction powerpoint presentation.
- The lessons will help improve your child’s self-confidence, assist with relaxation and mental wellbeing, encourage independent thinking, improve fine motor skills and stretch their artistic potential.
- All lessons will be taught using clear step-by-step instructions which will assist your child to create artworks they will be happy and proud of.
These lessons will be active from Sept to Dec 2022.
We offer a no refunds policy.