Children’s Mental Health 6th to the 12th February 2023.
Due to the demand of Primary school teachers wanting to take part in my free Art lesson on the 6th of Feb (which is now currently fully booked) l have decided to offer another free Art lesson on the 9th off February at 9.30m so every pupil can take part.
Please note that each class must register separately.
Let’s Connect is the theme for this years Children’s Mental Health week and is about making meaningful connections for all, during Children’s Mental Health Week.
I will connect with your pupils by sharing my passion of Art and Design on Thursday the 9th of Feb at 9.30am for Primary school children aged 6+.
Participation in my art lesson will help your pupils switch off and remain in the present moment, similar to a meditation. It will enable them to tap into their imagination and express themselves. Art education enables our children to grow in self confidence, help their mindset and overall wellbeing as they relax in the creative process.
Benefits of Art Education
- We all can benefit from picking up a paint brush because it actually helps our brain and mental health.
- Art opens our hearts and minds to endless possibilities and ignites our imagination.
- Art makes you more observant.
- Creating art helps us learn to “see” by concentrating on detail and paying more attention to the beauty we are surrounded by in our natural environment. Look into colourful blooming flowers, look at a stunning sunsets, appreciate the clouds in the sky.
- Art enhances problem-solving skills
- Art challenges our beliefs and encourages open-ended thinking that creates an environment of creative thinking.
- It equips us with the mindset to approach problems in our lives with many different approaches until we find the best solution.
- Being creative isn’t just for artists, art is for everyone!
Please check your spam/junk mail for confirmation of you registering for the free art lesson on zoom. Unfortunately my emails tend to end up in junk mail if it is the first correspondence, from my website to a C2K email address. The C2K firewalls also can contribute to my reply being blocked so always check your spam account.
Thank you for registering your class for the free art lesson for Mental Health Week.
👩🎨paintbrush,(size 8 preferably)
👩🎨A4 paper, ( good quality art paper not photo copying paper that rips very easily and leads to disappointed little artists)
👩🎨children’s paints, (water colours, round dry paints or a tin of watercolour paints)
Please feel free to share this registration page with other Primary Schools as my mission in life is to share my passion and love of Art and Design with all ages and abilities to assist with their mental wellbeing.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out via email.
Everyone is welcome to join in.
Thanks again, lets help our children shine bright 👩🎨